We are a
online marketing + webdesign agency.
Years of Experience
Drive results with social media marketing services
Drive a return on investment (ROI) from places like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn with social media services from Boss Babe Brands. With our competitive social media management services — which include access to all the knowledge and insight we have — your business can start growing its brand awareness and revenue from social media.
Almost 75% of people use social media when making a purchase decision. It’s a critical touchpoint for shoppers in the business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) industry, which is why companies invest in professional social media services.
Social media management
right for my business?
With more than three billion people using social media, it’s becoming a go-to channel for:
- Original social media posts
- Custom images
- Cover and profile photo design
- Social media network setup and optimization
- Social media account audit
- Brand reputation analysis
- Boosted post ad management
- In-depth competitor analysis
- Data-driven social strategy
- Dedicated social media account manager
- Daily social media monitoring
- Monthly consultations
- Transparent monthly reports
- Advanced marketing technology
- Optional social media services
Whether you’re in the B2B or B2C sector, your business can use social media marketing and social media advertising to achieve its goals — from improving brand awareness to increasing seasonal sales. The question is whether you should invest in social media management services.
Social media services, like those from Boss Babe Brands, can help you:
- Build (and implement) a social media marketing strategy
- Get advice and feedback from seasoned social media marketers
- Focus on top-priority metrics for your business, like capturing more leads from LinkedIn
- Develop, write, and schedule a social media calendar
- Respond to social media comments, messages, and more
- Measure social media performance, from marketing initiatives to ad campaigns
- Earn more time for in-house projects, responsibilities, or priorities
So, if you’re thinking about investing
in social media management services
- You’ll get a social media expert to manage, implement, and measure your strategy
- You’ll get regular, easy-to-digest reports that make showing your impact fast and easy
- You’ll get more time for the other tasks and responsibilities that need your attention
- You’ll get a strategy that focuses on your specific goals vs. typical social media goals
If you’re wondering what it’s like to work with an social media management agency like Boss Babe Brands, this section offers a sneak peek at our client experience. And with a client retention rate of 91%, you can trust Boss Babe Brands provides unparalleled service. Our social media management process has four steps:
When you invest in Boss Babe Brands social media services, you will be assigned a dedicated social media account manager. This social media expert controls and maintains all aspects of your social media strategy, from post content to visual design.
They also oversee your social media strategy, doing research on your company's online reputation, competitors, and previous social media performance.
This approach makes a tremendous difference in your experience as a client. You feel like you can contact your social media specialist with questions. Plus, you’re comfortable asking questions about your strategy, no matter how advanced or basic they may seem.
When your dedicated social media account manager meets with your team, whether in person or over the phone, they move on to the next phase in establishing your social media campaign. During this step, they perform extensive research, looking at your competitors, history, and other factors.
This study will be useful to your social media expert. It gives them crucial information about what your company's strategy will need to accomplish to succeed.
Following that, your dedicated social media account manager will begin designing your personalized social media marketing plan. They utilize their research, as well as feedback from your team, to develop a short- and long-term strategy that corresponds with your objectives.
We also analyze industry-specific data from previous social media campaigns. This data contains billions of data points. It also gives your company an unparalleled advantage when it comes to social media marketing.
With your strategy developed, your social media specialist presents it to your team. You’re encouraged to provide feedback and ask questions. As an extension of your marketing team, we want to ensure everyone understands your campaign and the decisions behind it.
Once your team approves your strategy, your dedicated social media specialist can start developing your monthly deliverables, like your custom posts, images, and ads. Every month, your team will need to review and approve these deliverables, which is fast and simple with our toolkit.
Following your strategy’s launch, your social media account manager can monitor the performance of your posts, ads, and more. If you have questions, you can trust your account manager to respond within 48 business hours.
In the first and following months of your social media campaign, your business should see noticeable changes in your day-to-day. You may see more orders result from social media, for example, or more comments or questions on your social media pages about your company, products, or events.